Lightcomm Technology Co.,Ltd
2F, Building A, Jia’an Industry Park，
Xin’an Subdistrict, No.72 zone of
Bao’an District, Shenzhen, China.
Tel: +86 0755 86157878
FAX: +86 0755 86159495
1943nm Fiber Brag Grating
The Fiber Brag Gratings (FBGs) can be FBG mirrors which are based on the reflective properties of the FBGs written in the core of an optical fiber waveguide. The FBGs’ principal application is to use a high and low reflector to form a stable laser cavity having the lasing wavelength selected by the low reflector.
Lightcomm FBGs have been customized to address the specific requirements of high efficiency and low noise laser applications.
* Single mode or double clad fiber available
* In house fiber
* High power application
* Fiber Laser
* Fiber Sensor
Center Wavelength1 @3 dB (nm)
Reflection Bandwidth @ 3 dB (nm)
Side-mode Suppression (dB)
Wavelength Mismatch (OC relative to HR)
Thermal Slope3 ( ℃/W)
Wavelength dependence with temperature (pm/℃)
Power Handling (W)
Operating Temperature (℃)
Storage Temperature (℃)
1- Optical measurements are performed at nominal operating temperature (22℃), referenced to vacuum.
2-LP01’s Peak reflectivity is estimated from the measured transmission spectrum.
3-Thermal slope is the coefficient of temperature elevation relative to the injected pump power.
4-Heatsinking is required.
- High Power Collimator(HPCOLL)
- Narrow Band Pass Filter
- Cladding Power Stripper (CPS)
- Mode Field Adaptor (MFA) - Backward version
- Mode Field Adaptor (MFA) - Forward version
- Fiber End Cap
- 10xxnm High Power Tap Coupler
- Laser Pilot 655/1064 WDM
- High Power Coupler
- Fiber Coupled Acousto-Optic Modulator
- 980~1060nm High Power PM Circulator
- High Power Narrow Band Pass Filter
- HIGH POWER LASER CABLE
- 780~890nm PM Circulator
- 1943nm Fiber Brag Grating